Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gutti Vankaya Koora / Andhra Stuffed brinjal




I saw this recipe in my frd's blog "amma-cheppindi.blogspot.com" and immediately i prepared this dish and it is really fabulous. So i thought of posting few pics of that recipe . But for the measurements and the procedure plz click on the link http://amma-cheppindi.blogspot.com/2009/03/guthi-vankaya-kura-andhra-stuffed.html .

When i first thought of starting a blog , i was completely confused like how to create , how to get code ,..... then i remembered a blog that i used to visit regularly and that is "amma-cheppindi.blogspot.com" of Mrs.Rajini Rayudu and luckly i saw her e-mail address and i mailed her asking her could u plz help me in building my blog and the very next day i received a reply mail from her showing her complete support to me. And that wonderful lady she helped not only in building my blog but she used to be my regular visitor and for every recipe she used to leave a compliement as a comment that gave me good encouragement and made me to post these many recipes. So now we became good frds through our blogs.

U may be wondering y this lady is telling all her stories to us . But the thing i want to tell u is: to help the people around u when they are in need of u though u know them or not . When i first mailed her i was a completely unknown person to her but she gave a good support to a unknown . One more thing i asked for help few more people regarding my blog but they did not even reply becoz they thought i would be their competitior but this lady she didnot feel in that way and besides she uplifted me .

Anyway first i need to thank google , becoz of these blogs so many people became frds , we all could see the world sitting in our houses .

So , these are the pics of gutti vankaya koora / Stuffed brinjal . Thank u Rajini for posting this wonderful recipe.



5 Comments:

  1. Rajani Rayudu said...
    Hi Preethi,

    It is a wonderful surprise indeed. Abba na kura kanna meede bavundhi. :-).

    Thanks Preethi for your warm words.

    a big hug!
    rajani
    Lavanya said...
    hi prethi

    your gutti vankaya kura is spicy n yumm!!I love gutti vankaya..i will give a try!!
    Unknown said...
    hi preethi;

    your gutti vankaya looks very temting but i dont see the recipie at all for it.
    it would be great if you can write the process.
    Anonymous said...
    Preethi, suggestion from my end. You may want to change the font color of reader's comments as it is very difficult to read them.

    Gutti Vankaya looks yummy and i am planning to try them today. All the best.

    Uma.
    Anonymous said...
    Preethi,

    I love gutthi vankaya kura, I was searching for good recipe, then I found yours. I came out excellent. Thank you for posting the recipe.

    Thanks,
    Lavanya

Post a Comment